skip to main content

Sea change


Relevant posts

  1. When to hire an architect? Posted April 19, 2012 - 08:03 AM

    Yes, ask yourself what you need first, if it's just to renovate something in particular for example (the roof...) or to just change the disposition of a room, their are some specialists for it, and they'll do a

  2. What can I do against the expansion project of my neighbor? Posted May 28, 2012 - 05:35 PM

    You can as long as you respect certain rules (that may change according your location). First you have to wait that the official building license demand is done. From this time, you can ask a cancellation, or

In Map


Companies in catalog

Sea change

logo © 2007 4-INDUSTRY, s.r.o. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy –  Terms of Service