- Which architect designed Villa Savoye in Poissy, France? Posted May 18, 2012 - 05:28 PM
Le Corbusier, a french architect designed it in the late 1920's.
- When to hire an architect? Posted April 17, 2012 - 06:32 AM
Everything depends of the work. Basically if something needs a general point of view, or if you don't know exactly what you want, hire an architect.
- What is a pictorial view? Posted May 29, 2012 - 08:32 AM
It's the view of an object or a place, as it would be seen from some defined position. Practicle for exemple to draw an interior, as it would be seen by someone, entering the room by the main door.
- Do drawing skills are still necessary? Posted February 13, 2012 - 03:47 PM
Today, with the help of computers, drawing softwares... is it still necessary to be good at drawing to be an architect?
- Inspirations Posted December 7, 2012 - 05:14 AM