Colors in the living room
- What kind of education does it take to become an interior designer? Posted May 29, 2012 - 08:08 AM
The best is to study colors, materials, CAD software but i wouldn't say that diploma is the most important as the job requires mostly aesthetics.
- Inspirations Posted April 29, 2013 - 10:27 PM
- When to hire an architect? Posted April 19, 2012 - 07:03 AM
Yes, ask yourself what you need first, if it's just to renovate something in particular for example (the roof...) or to just change the disposition of a room, their are some specialists for it, and they'll do a
- What is a pictorial view? Posted May 29, 2012 - 08:32 AM
It's the view of an object or a place, as it would be seen from some defined position. Practicle for exemple to draw an interior, as it would be seen by someone, entering the room by the main door.
- infrared contact lenses Posted February 25, 2013 - 02:03 AM
steel wire Pros and Cons of Virtual Sales Agents Everytexas holdem poker analyzer year more and more customers are turning to the Internet for online buying and getting customer support for products and servi