- Which Roman author wrote what became the standard text on classical architecture? Posted May 25, 2012 - 03:45 PM
It's the 10 books of architecture of Vitruvius, actually the only complete book, remaining from this period, about classical architecture.
- Inspirations Posted January 28, 2013 - 11:12 PM
- What is an architectural drawing? Posted May 13, 2012 - 08:19 PM
It's simply a drawing that falls within the definition of architecture.
- What is a plinth? Posted May 7, 2012 - 12:35 PM
A plinth is a stone structure used in classical architecture. It usually supports columns or statues.
- How high is the tallest building in the world? Posted March 22, 2012 - 04:51 PM
Any project, or building under construction possibly higher ?
- What is the very unflattering nickname given to the CCTV media building in Beijing? Posted February 17, 2012 - 11:26 AM
The building in question: here
- Is it possible to make a house plan without asking to an architect? Posted May 29, 2012 - 08:16 AM
Possible yes, recommended, hell no! When you think about how long you need to get building license, and how many details have to be taught about, it's the garanty of having your project stopped before it star
- What can I do against the expansion project of my neighbor? Posted May 28, 2012 - 04:35 PM
You can as long as you respect certain rules (that may change according your location). First you have to wait that the official building license demand is done. From this time, you can ask a cancellation, or
- infrared contact lenses Posted February 22, 2013 - 03:03 AM
rotogravure printing machine Make Money With Amazon - Why Selling Cheap 'Penny Books' On Amazon Marketplace Won't Make You Money Trying totexas holdem poker analyzer make money with 'Penny Books' on the Amazo
- Water meters Posted February 22, 2013 - 02:40 AM
<div class="Section0"> <p style="margin-bottom:0pt;margin-top:4.2pt;" class="p0"><span style="font-size:10.5pt;font-family:'宋体';">Water meters</span><span style="color:#33333