- Do drawing skills are still necessary? Posted February 13, 2012 - 03:47 PM
... ters, drawing softwares... is it still necessary to be good at drawing to be an Architect? ...
- When to hire an architect? Posted February 14, 2012 - 02:55 PM
What is the best contractor for the best work?
- Which architect designed Villa Savoye in Poissy, France? Posted February 17, 2012 - 11:56 AM
- Is it still possible to design, implement, an original architectural space? Posted February 10, 2012 - 04:54 PM
... Given the constraints that are fire standards, thermal conditions, Architectonic barriers, acoustic, environmental... the task seems to be harder everyday. ...
- Is it possible to make a house plan without asking to an architect? Posted February 14, 2012 - 02:48 PM
Is it responsible? Legal?
- What is an architectural drawing? Posted February 16, 2012 - 04:40 PM
What is different from a regular drawing?
- Which architectural style popularized the use of synthetic building materials? Posted February 17, 2012 - 09:55 AM
...such as glass, plastic, steel..?
- Which Roman author wrote what became the standard text on classical architecture? Posted February 17, 2012 - 10:57 AM
Small clue, it's not only "one" book ;)