At the beginning, there was the proposed design of one's own home on the water, which was then gradually developed into the concept of a mobile home on water and land, which can be offered to a wide range of clients. The first prototype was tailor-made to be used as a design gallery. The houseboat consists of two separate parts. The pontoon, which accommodates the utility modules, ensures stability and mobility when towed by a ship. It is a single-storey structure, with a rectangular shape and a single pitch roof. It is composed of 3-6 segment parts - modules. These modules may be interconnected by means of a bridge.
- Interiors with women and decorative flower vases in Henri Matisse's paintings
- Dining rooms and tables in Albrecht Durer's paintings
- Cities sketches by Marc Chagall: Song of songs, Lovers riding in the city sky
- Decorative vases on tables in Henri Matisse's paintings
- Colorful armchairs in Pablo Picasso's portraits